IT WAS BRILLIANT!*
That is all.**
*Aside from the hotel room key cards that constantly had to be renewed at reception and the overpriced bar.
**Although if I was pushed I’d talk about things like:
- Just a Minute. (So funny!)
- Adrian Tchaikovsky. (He’s lovely!)
- The amazing staff. (Ever friendly and helpful and so up for helping us out with the Split Worlds game.)
- How welcoming it all was.
- Paul Cornell. (For being such a good sport.)
- The Geek Feminism track.
- The agents and editors on the publishing panel. (For convincing me of their humanity!)
- The Marines and their pet alien.
- Meeting Ian Whates. (One of the nicest people in the world.)